Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dinner Appreciation

Alright. My husband knows I can not cook. He married me, knowing this. But I try very hard. I have graduated from throwing bagel bites into the oven, to roasting a chicken! Thats probably the best thing I make. Roasted Chicken. Anyway, I love watching Top Chef, and Bobby Flay - although I may be a bit biased because of who Bobby Flay he is married to... Stephanie March, aka ADA Alexandra Cabot on Law & Order SVU. Anyway, I am trying to understand flavors and am growing tired of putting seasoning salt on EVERYTHING.

I know what you are thinking... uhhh why don't you take a look at a recipe???

Well, I don't have a good answer for that. I hate recipes. I don't even know if the recipe I am following tastes good, and most of the time I don't have everything the recipe calls for and it causes more frustration and "improvising" then I want to bother with.

Ugh so last night I made a lemon herb pork tenderloin (pre-seasoned, I am ashamed to say) and pasta on the side. I was proud of myself for not burning anything. Come to find out, my husband ate chinese food and wasnt hungry for dinner. :(

But it was delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment