Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Introduction

I am new to this whole 'stay at home mom', thing. At 25 years old, I am the proud mother of a beautiful little boy born in September 2009, the wife to the most amazing man in the world, and figuring out how to be a good wife and mom as I go along. It is not easy! Being domestic does not come naturally to me at all. I hate cleaning, am severely disorganized, and a terrible cook. I cant be the only person in this boat! There has to be more of you out there, somewhere!

Anyway, I started this blog in order to help myself. This is an outlet for me to say what I really want to say, discuss "mommy" stuff that I don't dare bother any of my childless friends with, and in all honesty, blogging is fun and enjoyable for me. It gives me both identity and anonymity all at once. I am hoping that through my sorting it out, that you, the readers, will join me in this journey.

Some random things about me::

I live in New England after growing up in Philadelphia
I'm a Christian
I'm a newlywed (12*27*08)
I am addicted to facebook and babycenter
I'm a chocoholic
I love sushi
I love reality TV, even though I know its mostly fake.


No comments:

Post a Comment